1.) This data protection declaration provides information on the processing of personal data for the website https://www.Klotz-Gangloff.de (hereinafter “online offer”)
Klotz & Gangloff GmbH
Phone: +49 2403 55518-00
Fax: +49 2403 55518-10
as the person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)).
Contact details of the data protection officer:
The company’s data protection officer can be reached at the above company address and at Patrick.Liepertz@klotz-gangloff.de .
2.) The collection, processing and use of personal data through the online offer is based on the provisions of the GDPR.
3.) When you visit the online offer, data is only collected, processed and used to the extent that this is necessary for the use of the selected services. Personal data is collected if you send it to us, for example via the contact or inquiry form, for newsletters or directly by e-mail. The use of the online offer is possible anonymously or pseudonymously – partly for technical reasons with restrictions.
4.) A transmission of personal data to third parties does not take place without the information and consent of the user (see below social media). Personal data will be transferred to third parties if
- according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a) GDPR has been expressly consented to by the data subject,
- the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) GDPR to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that the data subject has an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing their data,
- for data transmission according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter c) GDPR there is a legal obligation, and/or
- this according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b) GDPR for the fulfillment of a contractual relationship with the data subject.
5.) When the website is called up, the browser automatically sends data to the server and saves it in a log file on the server side. This is done for the following purposes:
- faster page loading,
- for safety monitoring,
- for statistical purposes,
- for the administration of the website, the server and the technologies used,
- to improve usability, for example to optimize navigation and user-friendliness
According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR justified. There is no personal evaluation.
In detail, this concerns the following data:
a) the IP address via which the call is triggered incl. geolocation,
b) host name (name of the computer or network node triggering the call),
c) the name of the accessed website,
d) the date and time of retrieval,
e) the amount of data transferred,
f) Click paths (which pages are accessed),
g) the access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.),
h) the page from which the file was requested,
i) browser type and version,
j) screen resolution and browser window size,
k) the operating system of the user,
m) and the requesting provider.
7.) Contact form : Visitors can send messages to the person responsible via a contact form on the website. A valid email address must be provided in order to receive a reply. All other information can be given by the requesting person voluntarily. By sending the message via the contact form, the visitor agrees to the processing of the transmitted personal data. The data is processed exclusively for the purpose of processing and answering inquiries via the contact form. This is done on the basis of the voluntarily given consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a) GDPR. The personal data collected for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted as soon as the request has been completed and there are no reasons for further storage (e.g. subsequent request for information or assignment).
9.) As a “person concerned” within the meaning of the GDPR, the users and visitors of our online offer are entitled to a large number of rights. Specifically, these are the following rights under the GDPR. For such concerns and other questions, please contact us using the contact details given in the imprint or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
a) Right to information : You can request information from us about
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage duration;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the person responsible or a right to object to this processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information about the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 para. 1 and 4 GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject;
(9) in the case of transmission to recipients in third countries, you have the right to request information about which suitable guarantees acc. Art. 46 GDPR for the transfers, unless the EU Commission has passed a decision on the adequacy of the level of protection pursuant to Art. 45 para. 3 GDPR is available.
b) Correction and completion : You have the right to correction and/or completion if the personal data processed by us is incorrect or incomplete.
c) Deletion: You have a right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”), provided that the processing is not necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression, the right to information, or to comply with a legal obligation or to perform a task of public interest statistical purposes is required and one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed.
- The sole justification for the processing was your consent, which you revoked.
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data, which we have made public.
- You have objected to the processing of personal data that we have not made public and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing.
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
The deletion of the personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject.
There is no right to deletion if, in the case of lawful, non-automated data processing, deletion is not possible or only possible with disproportionate effort due to the special type of storage and your interest in deletion is low. In this case, the restriction of processing takes the place of deletion.
d) Restriction of processing : You can ask us to restrict processing,
- if you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period that enables the person responsible to check the accuracy of the personal data;
- if the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data;
- if the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- or if you object acc. Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
Restriction of processing means that the personal data will only be processed with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest. Before we lift the restriction, we have a duty to let you know.
e) Right to information: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the person responsible is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right vis-à-vis the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.
f) Data portability : You have the right to data portability if the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a) or Art. 9 para. 2 letter a) GDPR) or is based on a contract to which you are a party and the processing is carried out using automated procedures. In this case, the right to data portability includes the following rights, provided this does not affect the rights and freedoms of other persons: You can request that we receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format . You have the right to transmit this data to another responsible person without hindrance on our part. As far as technically feasible, you can request that we transmit your personal data directly to another person responsible.
g) Objection : If the processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter e) GDPR (performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority) or on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) GDPR (legitimate interest of the person responsible or a third party), you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for reasons that arise from your particular situation. This also applies to an article based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter e) or letter f) GDPR-supported profiling. After you have exercised your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. You can object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. This also applies to profiling associated with such direct advertising. After exercising this right of objection, we will no longer use the personal data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
You have the option of informally informing us of your objection by telephone, e-mail, if necessary by fax or to our postal address listed at the beginning of this data protection declaration.
h) Withdrawal of consent : You have the right to withdraw your data protection consent at any time with effect for the future. The revocation does not affect the legality of the data processing that has taken place on the basis of the consent up to the receipt of the revocation. After receipt of the revocation, the data processing, which was based exclusively on your consent, will be discontinued.
i) Complaint : If you believe that the processing of your personal data is unlawful, you can lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority responsible for your place of residence or work or for the place of the alleged infringement.
Conclusion: This data protection declaration is dated 05/25/2018. We reserve the right to update the data protection declaration at any time in order to improve data protection and/or adapt it to changed official practice or case law.